Principles of processing personal data
The Company processes personal data of the website and the wireless network users in accordance with the following principles:
– personal data is processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner in relation to users,
– personal data is collected only for exact, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not processed in a manner that is inconsistent with those objectives,
– personal data must be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and/or further processed,
– personal data must be accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable steps must be taken to erase or correct incorrect, incomplete data, with regard to the purposes for which they are collected or for which they are further processed,
– personal data shall not be stored longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected or for which they are further processed,
– personal data will be safely processed, ensuring protection against unlawful or unauthorized access, loss, destruction or damage. The Company shall tend to ensure the privacy of the personal data of the website and the wireless network users in the manner required by the applicable regulations,
– For the purpose of proving compliance with the principles set out in the above paragraphs, the Company shall document the rules and conditions for processing personal data.
The scope of the collection of personal data and the purpose of processing
Personal data is considered data you provide us exclusively in relation to the services available on our website. These data may contain the following information:
– name and surname,
– e-mail address,
– home address,
– phone number and
– information about your current location.
The Company collects some or all of the above personal data only upon your given consent. Please note that you can withdraw the consent at any time, and from the moment of withdrawal, you will no longer be able to use the services available on the website www.kragujevacplaza.rs. The consent is withdrawn by sending notice to the Company in accordance with article 8 of these Rules, or by clicking on the link “Logout” in our newsletter.
The Company collects and processes personal data for the following purposes:
– to provide the service you are looking for, such as receiving newsletter, navigation services from your current location to the shopping center Kragujevac Plaza and wireless network (Wi-Fi) access service in the shopping center Kragujevac Plaza,
– to understand the way in which you use our services so we can improve your user experience,
– to offer You customized content and advertising.
The Company will not use the information collected for the purpose of automated decision-making, which includes use of personal data for evaluating certain personal aspects related to the individual.
We note in particular that you must be at least 18 to use our services for which we collect personal data. If you are not 18, you cannot use our services.
Sharing personal data submitted by you
The Company undertakes to keep secret the personal data that you have submitted to us and shall not distribute, publish, give it to third parties (including third parties in other countries and international organizations) for use, nor make it available in any other way to any third party without your prior consent.
However, in contrast to the above, the Company may share all or some of the personal data collected with the company SEK d.o.o., with headquarters at 9d, Bulevar Milutina Milankovića Street, Novi Beograd, TIN: 105067077, with the business partners of the Company (IT service providers and companies with which we cooperate in the field of marketing, which are headquartered in the Republic of Serbia) and with the judicial bodies of the Republic of Serbia, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The period of collecting the personal data you have submitted to us
We will collect and process your personal data as long as you use our services or until you revoke the personal data processing consent you gave us.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, your rights are:
– you can ask us to access your personal data, or you have the right to receive information on whether we process personal data relating to you;
– if personal data relating to you are incorrect, you have the right (without undue delay) to ask for the correction of such data, as well as the supplement if they are incomplete;
– you have the right to request the deletion of personal data relating to you (without undue delay), if one of the following conditions is met:
a) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or otherwise processed;
b) if you have revoke the consent for processing your data and if there is no other legal basis for processing;
c) if you object to processing (more on this below);
d) if personal data is illegally processed;
e) if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with any legal obligation deriving from the law of the Republic of Serbia;
f) personal data has been collected in connection with the offer of services from IT company (such as e-commerce);
– you have the right to request a limitation on the processing of personal data, if one of the following conditions is met:
a) if you contest the accuracy of any personal data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of this personal data;
b) if processing is illegal, and you oppose to deleting personal data and, instead, request a restriction on their use;
c) if personal data is no longer needed to us for processing purposes, and you request it in order to set up, exercise or defend a legal claim;
d) if you have contested processing and are waiting for confirmation whether our legitimate reasons for processing exceed your interests, rights and freedoms;
– You are entitled to the data transferability, i.e. you have the right to transfer the personal data that you have submitted to us in a structured, commonly used and system-readable format, which you can then transfer to another processor without our disturbance. In other words, you have the right to transfer data we process, by transferring personal data from us (i.e. from our personal data base) to another processor, provided that this is technically feasible;
– you have the right at any time to file an objection to the processing of personal data you have submitted to us;
– you have the right to file an objection to the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 15, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra Street, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia.
On our website there are links that lead to some other websites, such as the Company’s social networks accounts, websites of public transport you can use to get to the shopping center Kragujevac Plaza, etc. We are not responsible for the safety or privacy of any information collected by these websites when they are used. Please read carefully the privacy statements that apply to these websites.
For any questions regarding the application of these privacy policies, you can contact us by e-mail: Data.Protection@nepirockcastle.com i or at: Calea Floreasca no. 169A, Floreasca 169, Cladirea A, etajul 5, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania (attn: NEPI Rockcastle).
Any use of the website www.kragujevacplaza.rs is subject to the following conditions. The information published on this website may be copied only for non-commercial purposes and for individual use only, with respect to all copyrights, other intellectual property rights, and all applicable restrictions. In all other situations, the data may not be further copied, reproduced or otherwise distributed without the explicit written consent of “SEK” d.o.o. Belgrade.
“SEK” d.o.o. Belgrade shall make a reasonable effort to post accurate and up-to-date information on the website www.kragujevacplaza.rs, but it cannot be held responsible for their accuracy and completeness. All users who access www.kragujevacplaza.com use its content at their own risk. “SEK” d.o.o. Belgrade shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect or any other damages that may have arisen from the access, use or inability to use www.kragujevacplaza.rs due to any error or incompleteness of its contents.
Website www.kragujevacplaza.rs contains third party information and links to other Internet pages over which “SEK” d.o.o. Belgrade has no control. Whenever possible, such information shall be designated accordingly. “SEK” d.o.o. Belgrade is not responsible for accuracy or any other aspect of such information and does not assume any responsibility for such information. “SEK” d.o.o. Belgrade reserves the right to change the contents of this website in any way, at any time and for any reason, and shall not be responsible for any possible consequences arising from such changes.
Referral or transfer to the website of malicious and harmful software, as well as attacks by overloading the website (so-called Denial-of-Service attacks) are forbidden.